Delivered in partnership with Australian Training Management (RTO # 2431)
RIIMPO334D Conduct skid steer loader operations assessments are for experienced operators requiring assessments on their existing competency. Assessment – $350
Elements and Performance Criteria
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment RIIMPO334D Conduct skid steer loader operations using attachments. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency and does not expire.
This is a nationally recognised unit of competency and does not expire.
• Site policies and procedures.
• Work instructions.
• Emergency procedures.
• Hazard identification & control.
• Select and inspect plant & equipment for task.
• Skid Steer Loader Operations Using Attachements.
• Adjust techniques to meet changing conditions.
• Monitoring systems and alarms.
• Checking completed work.
• Park & shutdown machine.
• Post-operational checks.
• Prepare the machine for transportation.
• Carry out maintenance tasks.
• Clean up after work.
• Process written records.
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of machine, operate controls etc.);
• Must wear long sleeved shirt, long leg pants and steel cap boots;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
This course is run preferably on-site at your location using your own machine.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.