Drive Multi Combination Vehicle TLIC4006 – Delivered in partnership with Australian Training Management (RTO # 2431)
A Multi Combination licence allows you to drive any heavy combination unit towing one or more trailers, each having a gross vehicle mass greater than 9,000 kg.
To be eligible for a Must have held a C class licence for at least 3 years and 1 year with a HR or a HC licence.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment TLIC4006 Drive Multi Combination Vehicle. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of truck, operate controls, etc.);
• Must wear appropriate clothing with enclosed shoes;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
• Must complete course on Fatigue Management http://fatigue.safetyline.wa.gov.au/
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
Training is conducted at Heavy Vehicle Training & Assessing premises in
Albany – 437 Chester Pass Road, Warrenup
Kalgoorlie – Theory is conducted at the BP on the Goldfields Highway.
Regional towns – Theory is conducted at Community Resource Centres.
MC – A
• The MC-A allows you to drive a Multi Combination Vehicle restricted to an automatic gearbox.
MC – B
• The MC-B allows you to drive a Multi Combination Vehicle restricted to a synchromesh gearbox. This covers the automatic gearbox also.
• The MC allows you to drive any Multi Combination Vehicle.
We offer 1, 2 and 3 Day courses.
– Eye Test
– Statement of Attainment
We charge travel and accommodation per course in regional areas outside Kalgoorlie and Albany.