Drive Heavy Combination Vehicle TLIC3005 – Delivered in partnership with Australian Training Management (RTO # 2431)
A Heavy Combination licence allows you to drive a prime mover with 3 axles and a gross mass greater than 15 tonnes, attached to a semi trailer with at least 2 axles.
To be eligible for a Must have held a C class licence for at least 3 years and 1 year with a MR and or a HR licence.
All candidates that successfully complete the course will be issued with a statement of attainment TLIC3005 Drive Heavy Combination Vehicle. This is a nationally recognised unit of competency.
• Must have good verbal and written comprehension of the English language;
• Must have good general health and fitness for practicals (ability to climb in/out of truck, operate controls, etc.);
• Must wear appropriate clothing with enclosed shoes;
• Must hold a USI (unique student identifier) number. Click here for further information: http://www.usi.gov.au
• Must complete course on Fatigue Management http://fatigue.safetyline.wa.gov.au/
Adjustments to training can be made for participants with language, literacy and numeracy issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.
Training is conducted at Heavy Vehicle Training & Assessing premises in
Albany – 437 Chester Pass Road, Warrenup
Kambalda – 3 Clianthus Road, Kambalda West.
Regional towns – Theory is conducted at Community Resource Centres.
HC – A
• The HC-A allows you to drive a Heavy Combination Vehicle restricted to an automatic gearbox.
HC – B
• The HC-B allows you to drive a Heavy Combination Vehicle restricted to a synchromesh gearbox. This covers the automatic gearbox also.
• The HC allows you to drive any Heavy Combination Vehicle.
We offer 1, 2 and 3 Day courses.
– Eye Test
– Statement of Attainment
We charge travel and accommodation per course in regional areas outside Kalgoorlie and Albany.